Leading digital performance agency seeks a detail-obsessed legal expert
As a busy digital agency, we’re constantly looking for new and exciting ways to help our clients reach their goals. In order to put our creative ideas to work, we have to make sure we’re covering all our bases from a legal standpoint. That’s where you come in. As a part-time Paralegal Advisor, our Geeks with Personality will turn to you to help them review, maintain, and update existing contracts, as well as assist in researching and drafting new contracts. You’ll also be responsible for coordinating with external legal counsel in the case of more complex legal and compliance matters. If you can help settle the occasional debate over who should be the next James Bond, that’s a bonus.
If you have experience with legal jargon, and the ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment, you might be exactly what we’re looking for. We can also offer flexibility in terms of work schedule and location, so you don’t always have to be in-house. Sound good? Then get in touch!
What You Get
- The opportunity to shape the future – yours and ours – at a well-established and fast-growing digital performance marketing agency with offices across the US, Canada and Europe.
- The chance to contribute to our ability to provide clients with reliable, cutting-edge digital marketing solutions that are both innovative and industry-leading.
- A competitive salary and benefits package, plus profit sharing.
- A modern, recently renovated working environment in Toronto, complete with free parking, collaborative spaces, ping-pong table, treadmill desk, free in-building gym, and easy access to public transit (three-minute walk to Leslie Subway Station)
- Awesome perks like free breakfast and snacks every day, and a professional development allowance.
What We Get
- A legal professional to research applicable regulations, laws/legal requirements and best practices to make sure our contracts are legally accurate and up-to-date.
- A detail-oriented team member to keep client and internal files, such as briefs and claims organized and current in both paper and electronic format
- A strong communicator with well-developed writing skills to draft formal documents, such as contracts and arguments, as well as correspondence with clients and other parties.
- Someone to manage investigations when legal concerns arise, including taking statements, arranging meetings, and keeping interested parties informed on the process.
- A clerical assistant who can take care of photocopying, making and receiving phone calls, and fielding correspondence in relation to contract and legal matters.
- Certificate or Diploma from a recognized post-secondary institution is required
- 1-3 years’ experience in an office environment is preferred
- Very detail-oriented with an ability to multi-task
- Excellent customer service and communication skills - verbal and written
- Strong organizational and administrative skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office - specifically Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to work independently and not need constant supervision
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to adhere to strict daily deadlines and re-prioritize throughout the day
What We Want
It’s really very simple: we want to know what makes you special. Send us an application that showcases your talent – and your personality – and shows us how you would thrive in our unique agency environment.