Leading digital performance agency searching for a people person with a flare for digital.
Sales is more than presenting a product and hoping people jump on the bandwagon. It’s about identifying your target audience and catering your pitch to them, communicating value and building trust with the people who matter. Our Geeks with Personality on the sales team have all that covered, but they could use a little support with communication, logistics and administrative tasks throughout the sales cycle.
If you’re flexible, adaptable, articulate and able to think quickly on your feet, you might be just who we need to keep operations on the sales department running smoothly. If you think you have what it takes to be a valuable asset to our team, it’s time to get in touch!
What You Get
- The opportunity to shape the future – yours and ours – at a well-established and fast-growing digital performance marketing agency with offices across the US, Canada and Europe.
- The chance to work with some of North America’s industry-leading brands to drive influence and deliver superior consumer experience.
- A competitive salary and benefits package, plus profit sharing.
- A modern, recently renovated working environment in Toronto, complete with free parking, collaborative spaces, ping-pong table, treadmill desk, free in-building gym and easy access to public transit (three-minute walk to Leslie Subway Station)
What We Get
- Administrative support for the sales, strategy and functional leads throughout the sales cycle including execution and delivery of critical sales-related communications and logistics.
- A multi-tasker who can work with New Business Unit, Strategy, Marketing and Creative Studio team members to develop and refine communications deliverables throughout the sales cycle.
- A people person who can build productive working relationships with client-side marketing teams as well as coordinate internal marketing initiatives.
- An organized team player with the ability to assist with RFI/RFQ/RFP opportunities.
- A self-motivated independent worker who knows how to be pleasantly persistent and communicate effectively.
Skills and Qualifications:
- An undergraduate degree in a related field
- Excellent verbal communication and writing skills
- An ability to prioritize and react quickly to a busy, changing environment
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and a special focus on PowerPoint)
- Organized with attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills and a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Interested in web-based technologies; experience with enterprise software an asset
- Knowledge in SEO, SEM, Display, and Social Marketing is an asset
- Track record managing reports and account data in a CRM platform i.e. SalesForce, MS Dynamics.
- Strong work ethic and self-motivated. Comfortable working independently. Proactive. Pleasantly persistent.
What We Want
It’s really very simple: we want to know what makes you special. Send us an application that showcases your talent – and your personality – and shows us how you would thrive in our unique agency environment.