If digital marketing is a science, you can think of DAC Group as one of the industry’s most active laboratories. In fact, our Toronto office is a hotbed of experimentation; a place where our “Geeks with Personality” build contact forms, test them, rebuild them, and test them again; where lead attribution is refined to astonishing levels of granularity; where sharp minds, fuelled by caffeine, optimize complex digital campaigns to drive performance ever-upwards.
Right now, we’re looking for a confirmed master of Google-fu to join our growing Marketing Science team. The person we’re picturing has near-obsessive attention to detail, an impressive track record in web analytics, and a cool, calm, consultative disposition. They’re also wearing a black belt, which we assume was awarded for breathtaking achievements in conversion optimization testing and digital analytics implementation. Ready to dazzle us with your digital dexterity? Then one of Canada’s Top Small & Medium Employers wants to hear from you.
- Create well-organized and complex deliverables for various audiences ranging from development teams to account services.
- Analyze web analytics data as well as other offline data to evaluate clients’ program performance.
- Discover underperforming areas and identify opportunities to improve program performance.
- Prepare and implement A/B Tests
- Manage and troubleshoot tag deployments in tag management systems
- Manage and troubleshoot analytics configurations
- Address ad-hoc request from internal teams as well as clients
- Bachelor’s Degree (IT, Computer Science, Business, or quantitative field preferred) or equivalent industry experience
- Excellent written, presentation and oral communication skills
- Understanding of web development terminology
- Proficient in Excel (knows how to do two of the three: pivot tables, macros, lookups)
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics or similar (familiar with tool, reports, and technical deployment; Google Analytics Individual Qualification is an asset)
- Working knowledge of a tag management system such as Google Analytics, Dynamic Tag Manager, Tealium, Ensighten
- Ability to work dynamically with others in a team environment and independently
- Must be interested in learning and growing in a fast-paced industry
Nice-to-have, but not required
- Exposure to A/B Testing Tools such as Optimizely, or similar tools
What DAC Offers:
- The opportunity to shape the future – yours and ours – at a well-established and fast-growing digital performance marketing agency with offices across the US, Canada and Europe.
- A modern, recently renovated working environment in Toronto, complete with free parking, collaborative spaces, ping-pong table, treadmill desk, free in-building gym and easy access to public transit (three-minute walk to Leslie Subway Station).
- Profit sharing
- Free breakfast and snacks every day. Never leave the office hungry again!