Are you our next SEM and biddable media wizard?
If staying on top of eCommerce and search engine marketing trends, planning unique integrated campaigns across search, display, programmatic and paid social, poring over web analytics, and managing a team of talented SEM and media professionals are second nature to you, DAC Group wants to hear from you. The “Geeks with Personality” on our Toronto-based SEM team are in need of a leader; someone who will inspire them to come up with innovative ideas that keep them ahead of the industry curve, develop creative solutions to old problems, and find a way to do it all within budget.
This role involves plenty of client meetings, so the Search and Media wizard we’re looking for isn’t only technically savvy; they also know how to explain the reasoning behind strategic decisions, keyword research, targeting strategies and all the little details that make up online marketing best practices. Interested in taking on more responsibility after at least seven years of experience in SEM and paid media? What are you waiting for? Get in touch.
What you get:
- The opportunity to shape the future – yours and ours – at a well-established and fast-growing digital performance marketing agency with offices across the US, Canada and Europe.
- Independent fast growing agency environment.
- Profit sharing.
- Gym in Building as well as indoor golf simulator.
- Unlimited snacks, drinks, and guacamole once a week.
- Casual dress every day of the week.
- 45 minutes from NYC and 5 minutes from downtown Rye NY and Metro North.
- Summer hours, company shutdown between Christmas and New Year’s and social events throughout the year.
- The chance to lead and develop our team of talented SEM professionals.
- Free breakfast and snacks every day. Never leave the office hungry again!
What we get:
- A creative, capable, agency-experienced professional who takes high-level responsibilities in their stride, including: effective management and guidance of team members, providing strategic leadership and implementing campaign objectives; analyzing integrated program performance data and providing actionable insights and recommendations; reporting on project status to client and account managers; and staying current on new and beta products.
- Experience with enterprise and e-commerce campaigns, strategies and tactics is a prerequisite.
- A Google AdWords, Bing Ads and Google Analytics certified marketing professional with the foresight to keep updating their skills as the industry evolves.
- Somebody who will be a positive influence on our Search and Media practice – and our people – as we continue to grow our operation and expand into new markets.
- An exciting new addition to our growing Toronto team – and a fresh face for our talent-laden ping-pong leaderboard.
What we want:
- It's really very simple: we want to know what makes you special. Send us an application that showcases your talent – and your personality – and shows us how you would thrive in our unique agency environment.