We're seeking a tech-savvy, sales-driven people person. Is that you?
Local business is big business. In fact, every aspect of digital marketing is becoming increasingly local-first. SEO, SEM, display, social. For most businesses — especially those with distributed local footprints — that means everything boils down to Local Presence Management (LPM), which encapsulates local listings, lead generation, reviews, maps, and much more.
As Product Manager, your role will be to drive LPM initiatives and development internally and externally. You will help identify and design product enhancements, support and educate our Account teams — and, when the time comes, put your natural charm to good use and work directly with clients and customers.
So, what do you say? Could you be the next local hero on our diverse team of prodigiously talented "Geeks with Personality"? If the answer is yes, we want to hear from you.
What you get:
- The opportunity to shape the future – yours and ours – at a well-established and fast-growing digital performance marketing agency with offices across the US, Canada, and Europe.
- A modern, recently renovated working environment in Toronto, complete with free parking, collaborative spaces, treadmill desks, free in-building gym, and easy access to public transit (three-minute walk to Leslie Subway Station).
- The chance to drive innovation at the leading edge of a rapidly growing field.
- Free breakfast and snacks every day. Never leave the office hungry again!
What we get:
- A tech-minded professional who knows how to manage ongoing product development, respond as an LPM subject matter expert for coworkers, and work with cross-functional teams to transform customer needs into product features.
- Somebody who will facilitate sales-support activities — updating sales KPIs and reporting on profitability and volume — work with third-party vendors and exhibit their ability to excel under pressure.
- A highly credible, software-savvy manager with several years of experience in product management, project management, or a product-oriented technology role.
- An exciting new addition to our growing Toronto team – and a fresh face for our talent-laden ping-pong leaderboard.
What we want:
It's really very simple: we want to know what makes you special. Send us an application that showcases your talent – and your personality – and shows us how you would thrive in our unique agency environment.