DAC Group is right in the middle of another growth spurt and as a result we're looking for an Account Manager for our Montreal office, which is home to some of our largest, most innovative accounts and our data-driven, high-achieving "Geeks with Personality".
So we're closing our eyes and picturing you right now. You're the type of guy or gal who's been described as a "go-getter" since kindergarten; you know how to manage all aspects of project implementation; you're equally comfortable talking advanced web analytics, devising long-term digital strategies, and charming clients with your witty-yet-sophisticated repartee. Sound about right? Then we'd love to hear from you.
This role includes the account management of digital media, social media strategy, web and application development, and overall program and client service management. The successful incumbent will engage with the media, development, SEO, analytics and strategy teams and be responsible to ensure the various teams work toward set deliverables. This includes interaction with internal and client teams and working and participating in client facing deliverables. You will also provide support to the Account teams and leverages agency resources in accordance with client requirements & DAC’s values and ethics.
- Develop a firm understanding of the client’s industry, marketing strategy and goals
- Work with the Account Director to look for opportunities to grow existing client relationships.
- Manage internal aspects of a project implementation including: preparation of client engagement briefings and proposals, tracking client data, QA validation, and reporting of internal and external client activities and communications
- Ensure project requirements are documented.
- Develop internal relationships with all internal teams to ensure collaboration that delivers on set client objectives and goals
- Monitor established program KPIs and ensures that the program performance meets the agreed upon client KPIs.
Client Relationship Management and Communication
- Develop productive business relationships and alliances with Clients in order to manage day to day program related inquiries and deliverables.
- Provide ongoing support to the account team that will enhance their relationships with their day to day contacts.
- Deliver effective and efficient documentation, communication and dissemination of information regarding client activities and client administrative procedures.
- Work with clients to complete a specific project brief and coordinate client approvals.
Budget and Financials
- Assist Account Director in the development of annual account plans that meet revenue growth and profit margin targets for assigned clients.
- Create Contact Reports, Status Reports, and Budget Reports in accordance with DAC’s standards for quality and accuracy.
Knowledge and Industry Relations
- Demonstrates in depth knowledge of DAC’s product offerings, including web and digital development, media, and analytics
- Remain knowledgeable about on-going program activities
- DAC will provide support through Google AdWords Certification process
- College / University graduate, with a diploma in Marketing, Advertising, Business or a related field
- 3-5 years of agency or media experience
- Strong attention to detail and desire for accuracy
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to see all of the pieces and how each piece fits together to create the entire program
- Ability to report on relevant data and able to relate results to client’s objectives
- A tenacious, positive person, who thrives in a fast-paced environment and can easily manage multiple project simultaneously
- Good interpersonal skills, with the ability to develop positive relationships with members of various internal teams (including Operations and account teams) as well as clients and prospects
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Competency with MS Office products including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Familiarity with digital lead generation techniques, Google AdWords.
What DAC Offers:
- The opportunity to shape the future – yours and ours – at a well-established and fast-growing digital performance marketing agency with offices across the US, Canada and Europe.
- A modern, recently renovated working environment in Montreal, next to the Atwater market and the Lionel Groulx metro station
- Full training program
- Competitive salary based on experience
- An advantageous benefits program