Leading digital performance agency
The best strategies rise from thorough research and knowing your opponent—er, client---inside and out. Whether it’s an existing engagement or a new business pitch, we need expert analysts to lay the strategic groundwork before we can launch a successful digital marketing campaign. That’s where you come in—our Geeks with Personality on the Strategic Insights team are on the hunt for a talented researcher with a knack for extracting a coherent game plan from a jumble of statistics and trends. Think you have what it takes to inspire big ideas and guide us towards cutting-edge marketing breakthroughs? Get in touch today!
*Bonus points if you’re an expert Chess player and you’ll never turn down an intense game of Risk.
What You Get
- The opportunity to shape the future – yours and ours – at a well-established and fast-growing digital performance marketing agency with offices across the US, Canada and Europe.
- The chance to contribute to the creative and strategic direction of a top digital performance agency and work alongside a team of passionate research professionals.
- A competitive salary and benefits package, plus profit sharing.
What We Get
- A strong multi-tasker who can handle pressure and meet deadlines without sacrificing the quality of their work.
- A professional with excellent written and verbal communication skills who can use a variety of programs to convey stories to our clients
- A thorough researcher with experience using Google Analytics and Google AdWords to spot, analyze and understand trends. Knowledge of SPSS is a huge plus.
- Experience with graphics programs such as PhotoShop, Fireworks, Paintshop, and Image Composer to create engaging presentations a plus.
- A team player with experience using Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel and/or Access, and Outlook.
- A confident speaker with experience taking data and turning it into a visual presentation that tells a story for clients and colleagues.
Research and Analysis:
- Conduct market, industry and competitive research using in-house tools and databases to extract relevant insights to inform our clients’ digital marketing efforts.
- Act as power user of Research tools including Hitwise, netbase, comScore, PMB/Telmar, Google Analytics, and a key user of SEMrush, etc
- Examples of types of research include:
- Market / Audience Research: Demographic, geographic, psychographic and behavioral research to develop detailed audience personas for clients. Includes cross-tabulating data from multiple sources in order to build a convincing story.
- Competitive audits: Conduct analyses of multiple competitors to identify positioning, gaps, opportunities and rankings.
- Social conversation research: handle social media conversation audit requests and act as Netbase power user for social engagements, social pitches or new business pitches
- Media audits: Keyword research, share of search, ranking reports and competitive spending information.
Strategic Insights and Presentation Building:
- Build and assemble PowerPoint decks and presentation content using extracted research data
- Translate market, competitive and industry data into compelling storytelling presentations with meaningful conclusions and recommendations
- Strong ability to identify the key takeaways or “so whats?” from a large quantity of data
Thought Leadership and DAC Research Support:
- Assist with interviewing, writing, editing, proofreading and supporting the production of DAC Group white papers, original research and other thought leadership content.
- Develop POVs and participate as SME/write for DAC Blog initiative
Media and Account Support:
- Planning efforts to support display and search teams using predictive modeling software
- One-off account team requests that can vary in scope, urgency, and topic
- Monthly communications to teams on Search/IYP landscape
- Contribute to DAC Group task forces, ad-hoc committees etc as needed on a volunteer basis
- Maintain organization of marketing data on “intranet” and Marketing and of paper files
- Attend semi-regular vendor meetings and express questions/concerns in order to represent DAC
- Pull together final reports for the Customer Service Satisfaction Survey
What We Want
It’s really very simple: we want to know what makes you special. Send us an application that showcases your talent – and your personality – and shows us how you would thrive in our unique agency environment.