DAC Group is an industry-leading digital agency, a technology-fueled directional marketing pioneer and a lead-generation powerhouse. We are an integrated multi-platform solutions architect and expert strategic planning partner. The performance of our programs far exceeds that of industry norms, as well as that of our competitors. Simply put, we've got great stories to tell and we're looking for good folks who can help research, implement, manage, and report on paid search campaigns. We’re looking for someone who wants to take the plunge into the digital marketing pool with both feet. Within your first 12-18 months, in addition to learning new tools used by the Search Engine Giants (i.e. Google, Yahoo, Bing), you will gain a deep understanding of campaign optimization, bid management, and ultimately become a digital guru. We will train on the necessary platforms and tools; just bring your positive attitude and your analytical mind!
What you get:
- The opportunity to shape the future — yours and ours — at a well-established and fast-growing digital performance marketing agency with offices across the US, Canada and the UK.
- A growth role where you will be learning digital paid media management from people who live it, breathe it, love it.
- Fast-paced days learning from your colleagues, preparing reports, building and launching SEM & display campaigns, collaborating with the team to troubleshoot issues & tackle business problems, meeting and exceeding client business goals, analyzing data and interpreting online consumer behavior. Pride in delighting one of our top-tier clients. The happiness of not having to watch the clock.
- A modern, recently renovated working environment in Toronto, complete with free parking, collaborative spaces, ping-pong table, treadmill desks, in-building gym and easy access to public transit (three-minute walk to Leslie Subway Station).
- Free breakfast and snacks every day, as well as pizza and birthday cake once a month. Never leave the office hungry again!
- An opportunity to start and advance your digital marketing career among dedicated and fun people in an energetic office culture.
- Plenty of time off to recharge - 6 PTO days and 15 vacation days!
What we get:
- An enthusiastic recent grad with a major, minor or graduate degree in business, commerce, marketing, market research, math, sciences, economics, finance, statistics or actuarial science.
- An eager and quick learner who is curious about our trade. You will become proficient in numerous software applications and platforms in a short amount of time, so you should enjoy discovery.
- A number cruncher who can apply data to problem solving.
- A master of organizational skills who can manage daily duties, ensuring accuracy and timeliness of all documents and reports, even under pressure! Someone who can roll with the punches and handle same day deliverables if needed.
- An MS Office aficionado who will impress us with their Excel skills, including but not limited to wizardry with Pivot Tables, VLOOKUPs and formulas.
- A thinker who can look problems in the eye, troubleshoot, improvise a solution and live to tell the tale.
- A dedicated go-getter who will take the task and run with it. Perseverance is our mutual friend.
- An excellent communicator with attention to detail. You can identify the drivers of a complex situation and communicate them using business-appropriate language.
- A team player who can manage and prioritize multiple projects in a fast-paced, cross-team environment. You will be working on one of the biggest accounts in the agency and we want someone who is not daunted by a packed schedule.
- A big picture thinker – you will eventually advance to have direct influence on our clients’ outcomes and you should come up with media solutions that serve business.
Bonus points if:
- You know statistical analysis and forecasting.
- You have previous experience in paid search or display advertising.
- You are familiar with digital marketing terminology and/or have Adwords certifications.
- You speak another language (Spanish, Greek or German).
All the responsibilities:
- Become an expert in biddable paid media (initially focusing on paid search, later adding paid social & display advertising skills).
- Produce weekly/monthly reports, covering all paid media channels & performance data.
- Work collaboratively, coordinate and communicate with internal and external partners.
- Provide ongoing analysis and monitoring of paid search & display campaigns with an eye to proactively expanding and improving campaigns based on client business needs.
- Build, launch, optimize and maintain paid search & display campaigns via Google Adwords, Bing, Yahoo, Facebook & other platforms.
- Conduct search ad copy & banner ad testing per best practice to drive performance improvements.
- Conduct keyword, placement & market research to make additions to new and existing campaigns.
- Perform QA on campaign set-up and post-campaign launch.
What we want:
It's really very simple: we want to know what makes you special. Send us an application that showcases your talent — and your personality — and shows us how you would thrive in our unique agency environment.