Leading digital performance marketing agency seeks Content Coordinator Intern
Content isn't simply words on a page: it's far larger and more pervasive than the things we traditionally think of as marketing and advertising. Content is everything your customer or prospect touches or interacts with. Content is the entire user experience. We're not even exaggerating.
Our Toronto office is looking for a stellar Content Coordinator Intern for 4-8 months starting in September 2017. This individual will ideate and execute quality content, keep clients delighted, and support the wider Content Strategy team. If you're a student currently enrolled in a post-secondary program with a burning desire to work in marketing in a strategic capacity, it's time to fan those flames and send us your application. Which is another type of content. Obviously.
What you get:
- The opportunity to shape the future – yours and ours – at a well-established and fast-growing digital performance marketing agency with offices across the US, Canada and the UK.
- A role where you are a part of the Content Strategy team – a growing department in which you can exhibit the versatility of your digital marketing knowledge, as well as strong writing skills by producing content for our diverse, multinational roster of clients.
- A recently renovated working environment in Toronto, complete with free parking, collaborative spaces, treadmill desks, in-building gym, and easy access to public transit (three-minute walk to Leslie Subway Station).
- Free breakfast and snacks every day, as well as pizza and birthday cake once a month. Never leave the office hungry again!
- Competitive hourly wage
What we get:
- Someone who has a solid understanding of digital marketing – specifically, social media and the digital content marketing landscape.
- A strong writer who takes tight deadlines in their stride and has exceptional attention to detail.
- A versatile multitasker who is capable of juggling multiple tasks, can handle a variety of projects to support client work, and is comfortable working with team members of other departments – creative, accounts, research, and SEO.
- Somebody with an unmistakable willingness to learn and contribute to team success.
- A fresh face for our talent-laden ping-pong leaderboard.
What we want:
It’s really very simple, we want to know what makes you special. Send us an application that showcases your talent – and your personality – and shows us how you would thrive in our unique agency environment!
And those all-important functions and responsibilities:
- Assist in consumer and industry research for pitches and ongoing content planning.
- Manage editorial calendars and content scheduling and posting.
- Assist in content planning and reviews, confirming content is grammatically correct and optimized for the user and the channel.
- Provide the content strategy team with industry news, trends and opportunities for our clients across digital and social platforms.
- Manage and analyze performance metrics across all digital channels.
- Develop recommendations based on key learnings for content optimization opportunities.
- Other duties as needed.