Career-defining opportunity at a leading digital performance marketing agency
DAC Group is looking for a Digital Account Manager for our Vancouver office. This role includes the account management of digital media, web and application development, social media strategy, and overall program and client service management. The successful candidate will engage with the Media, Dev, SEO, Content, Analytics and Strategy teams and be responsible to ensure the various teams work toward set deliverables. This includes interaction with internal and client teams, and working and participating in client-facing deliverables.
You’re the type who’s been described as a “go-getter” since kindergarten; you know how to manage all aspects of project implementation; you’re equally comfortable talking advanced web analytics, devising long-term digital strategies, and charming clients with your witty-yet-sophisticated repartee. Sound about right? Then we’d love to hear from you.
What you get:
- The opportunity to shape the future – yours and ours – at a well-established and fast-growing digital performance marketing agency with offices across the US, Canada and the UK.
- A casual working environment in Kitsilano, with free parking.
- A competitive salary and benefits package, plus profit sharing.
What we get:
- A creative, capable, agency-experienced professional who takes a wide range of account-level responsibilities in their stride, including defining short-term goals and long-term strategy, KPI monitoring and financial reporting
- Somebody who will develop productive business relationships and alliances with clients in order to manage day-to-day program-related inquiries and deliverables
- 3-4 years of experience working in a professional marketing, advertising and/or digital agency
- Advanced understanding of the digital and marketing landscape
- A tenacious, positive person, who thrives in a fast-paced environment and can easily manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Good analytical skills, with the ability to see all of the pieces and how each piece fits together
- Ability to report data and to relate results to client objectives
- Good interpersonal skills, with the ability to develop positive relationships with members of various internal teams as well as clients and prospects
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Competency with MS Office products including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- University degree or diploma in a related field
- Google AdWords certified
What we want:
It’s really very simple: we want to know what makes you special. Send us an application that showcases your talent – and your personality – and shows us how you would thrive in our unique agency environment.