Leading digital performance marketing agency seeks SEO superstar
DAC Group is always on the hunt for talented, high-achieving digital marketing professionals. Right now, we’re looking for an SEO Team Lead to join our team of forward-thinkers and ping-pong prodigies at our Toronto headquarters.
Do you eat, sleep and breathe SEO best practices? Is your Google Analytics game on point? Are you a team player who can confidently collaborate with specialists across multiple teams and offices and dazzle executives with PowerPoint presentations that put TED Talks to shame? If so, we want to hear from you.
Not only will you get to work at one of Canada’s 100 Best Small & Medium Employers and with some of North America’s leading brands, but you’ll also get to rub shoulders with some of the best, brightest and friendliest professionals in the biz — our very own “Geeks with Personality”.
What You Get
- The opportunity to shape the future — yours and ours — at a well-established and fast-growing digital performance marketing agency with offices across the US, Canada and Europe.
- A competitive salary and benefits package, plus profit sharing and a professional development allowance.
- A recently renovated, mid-century modern working environment in Toronto, complete with free parking, collaborative spaces, ping-pong table, treadmill desks, massage chairs and easy access to public transit (three-minute walk to Leslie Subway Station).
- Other awesome perks, including complimentary daily breakfast, snacks and drinks, as well pizza and birthday cake once a month. There’s also a free gym onsite and a nature trail nearby to work off all those tasty treats.
- Summer hours, company shutdown between Christmas and New Year’s and social events throughout the year.
- Casual dress every day of the week — but we don’t mind if you like to dress to impress.
What We Get
- A self-motivated, charismatic, results-oriented professional with 5+ years of SEO experience (preferably in an enterprise-level agency environment) and a proven track record of improving organic search performance.
- A stickler for detail — someone with a keen ability to mine through data and extract relevant, actionable insights.
- A globe-trotter — well, not quite. Some travel (5-10%) may be required.
- Experience with team and resource management would be a strong asset
- Someone with working knowledge of basic knowledge of HTML, PHP, CSS and web standards would be an excellent asset.
- An exciting new addition to our growing Toronto team — and a fresh face for our talent-laden ping-pong leaderboard.
What We Want
It’s really very simple: we want to know what makes you special. Send us an application that showcases your talent – and your personality – and shows us how you would thrive in our unique agency environment.