Leading digital performance agency in search of an administrative superhero
If you’ve ever Googled the closest coffee shop only to show up and find out it’s actually an upscale pet salon now, you know the importance of accurate local listings. Keeping up with the details of those listings isn’t always easy, but it’s what our Geeks with Personality at DAC Group do best. As we grow, we could use a reliable, detail-oriented addition to our Operations team who is also comfortable covering our reception desk from time to time.
On a daily basis, you’ll be working closely with our Local Presence Management Operations team helping with administrative tasks like validating client location address information, QA’ing online listings, confirming vendor billing information and monitoring client review responses. As a back-up receptionist, greeting office visitors, filing, booking meeting rooms and coordinating couriers might also be on your to-do list. If you think you’re the administrative superstar we’re looking for, don’t hesitate to get in touch!
What You Get
- The opportunity to shape the future – yours and ours – at a well-established and fast-growing digital performance marketing agency with offices across the US, Canada and Europe.
- The chance to be a valued part of our Local Presence Management Operations team as we grow, evolve and become a leader in hyper local digital marketing.
- A competitive salary and benefits package, plus profit sharing.
- A modern, recently renovated working environment in Toronto, complete with free parking, collaborative spaces, pint-pong table, treadmill desk, free in-building gym and easy access to public transit (three-minute walk to Leslie Subway Station)
What We Get
- Administrative support for our busy Operations team.
- A team player with the ability to work independently to maintain the accuracy of our client’s local data.
- A people person who can assist office visitors, couriers, clients and employees making everyone feel welcome.
- An efficient multi-tasker who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- An organized data whiz who can confirm the accuracy of essential information, spotting and correcting errors before they become an issue.
- Certificate or Diploma from a recognized post-secondary institution is required
- 2-5 years’ experience in an office environment is preferred
- Very detailed
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent customer service and communication skills - verbal and written
- Strong organizational and administrative skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office - specifically Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to work independently and not need constant supervision
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to adhere to strict daily deadlines and re-prioritize throughout the day
What We Want
It’s really very simple: we want to know what makes you special. Send us an application that showcases your talent – and your personality – and shows us how you would thrive in our unique agency environment.